Find property management systems already compatible with Kyero.com Save time by updating Kyero.com automatically from your own system.
If you are entering property details using more than one system, you can probably save a lot of time by automatically taking property information from your existing system (exporting) and sending it to Kyero.com (importing).
To make this as simple as possible, we have already solved half of the problem: how to get your property data IN TO the Kyero system - it's called an import specification
Your programmer will need this document to be able to build an EXPORT from your system that can be used to IMPORT to Kyero.com.
If you wish to update Kyero.com automatically from another system, please remember:
- ALWAYS use your property management system to manage your property details, NOT your Kyero account.
- This is because your properties are automatically updated from your property management system every day. This REPLACES the information contained within the Kyero system.
- If you change your properties using your Kyero account, these may be lost when the next automatic update is processed.
- As you manage your properties on your own system, any changes will be made live on the Kyero system the following morning.
Kyero Compatible Systems
Perhaps you don't need to start from scratch? There's a growing number of systems which can already send property information to Kyero.com:
- 1001 Portales
- Avantio (Smart Channel)
- Bres (Sologic Real Estate)
- Code 49
- eGO Real Estate
- EzRealty Component (PinPoint Marketing)
- Fab CRM (Ziptog)
- InmoWeb (Web Experience)
- Inmo PC
- Mediaelx Web Design
- Milenio Plus
- Mobilia Gestión Inmobiliaria
- Multilink CRM
- Online Property Solutions (Cyber Creative)
- onOffice Software
- Open Realty Component (PinPoint Marketing)
- PCHomes and PCHomes Plus (Estates IT)
- Property Portal Feeder
- Realtyna Property Listing
- Realweaver (Dezert Dezine)
- ReSales-Online (ReSales Andalucia)
- TAAF Inmo
- UltraNet (UltraIT)
- Universal (Thesaurus Technology)
- Virtual Property Shop (Future Shock)
- XMLCombined (Dragon Stack)
Should your system be listed here? Please open a support ticket to let us know.
If you want to import to Kyero.com from a system not listed here, a programmer will need to create a compatible export from the system that currently holds your property information.
Normally this requires a day or two of programming work and is best performed by somebody familiar with your existing property management system.
*Extra fee applicable