Prime listings are properties that have extra visibility on kyero.com and appear first in search results.
- logo of your company in the upper right corner
- remote viewing tick box (if available for a property) in the upper left corner of its photo
- video icon (if provided for a property) in the upper left corner of its photo
- virtual tour icon (if provided for a property) in the upper left corner of its photo
- pool information (if a property has one) below a description
- new build information (if applicable) below a description
- title of a property in bold
- "see details" button in a blue frame
- price field in a blue frame
- videos, remote viewing and virtual tour can be only added to Prime properties
Prime Listings ALWAYS appear ABOVE Free Listings.
You can publish as many properties as you want as your Free listing but only a certain number of Prime listing according to your contract with Kyero.
Another important difference between these two is that only Prime listing can be publish with the following multimedia content:
- virtual tours
It is not possible to add them to properties published as Free listings